nice text post where’d you get it the toilet store
Why would a toilet store sell text posts?? That doesn’t seem like a very lucrative good to sell at a toilet store……..
shane i’m gonna fill a pillowcase full of bars of soap and beat the shit out of you with it
maybe you can buy the pillowcase and the soap at the toilet store now that they’ve expanded their merchandise offerings
"but historical accuracy in shakespeare plays is important" he had a bear on the beach of a landlocked country and you’re telling me a girl can’t play hamlet
does anyone else remember the shrek version of american idol that was in the bonus features of shrek 2 or was that just some crazy dream i had
If you ever date an asexual person be sure to get the specifics of their asexuality because the level of comfort with physical contact is different for all of us.
as an asexual person, i’m a little confused as to why you think this only applies to us. this applies to all people. no matter who you date, their level of comfort with physical contact will vary, and whether they’re ace or not it’s your job to establish a comfort zone
okay, I lied. I don’t have my license to kill, but I do have my learner’s permit. as soon as my mom gets here, you’re toast.
we joke about procrastination but nothing is worse than the nauseating feeling of having every intention of doing something but physically not being capable of doing it and then feeling like you want to throw up because the deadline is just getting closer and closer.
- if you are a vegan
- tell me and i will never serve you meat and/or try to question you about it
- but if you ever
- tell me that im a killer
- or try to make me feel bad
- for eating meat
ok but consider this: you should feel bad.
ok but consider this: i WILL eat you
- real hacker: So you say you're gonna break into our local nuclear power plant? I really don't think that's possible
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* I'm in
- real hacker: But the power plant's computers aren't even connected to the internet
- movie hacker: I said I'm in. Now I'll cause a meltdown *types a few keystrokes* Done
- real hacker: What do you mean done? There have to be many redundant safeguards in place to stop a meltdown. In any case, a meltdown would take time.
- movie hacker: Want me to break into the CIA next?
- real hacker: I don't even think you should attempt to...
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* Too late. I'm in
they said it changes when the sun goes down